17 Jun Hiring a Professional to Install Pavers
Hiring the right company to install your paving project is just as important as selecting the right materials for your project. The quality and durability of your project will depend directly on the experience and knowledge of the company you hire to do the work.
To make a knowledgeable decision as to which installer to select, it is important to ask key questions in hopes that you will get the answers you are looking for and will be confident in your decision before beginning the project. Selecting the right company to put in your pavers can mean the difference between getting the results you desire and having it completed on time and within budget or the entire project falling short of your hopes and expectations.
In completing a project for your home or business, this type of work is not something to take shortcuts with, as it is something that is expected to last a long time. Some of the things that are important to look for, of which we meet and exceed all standards, include:
- Years of knowledge and training in paver installation
- References for recent jobs
- Have you been offered a visual sample, either in photo form or a real paver sample in the colors you are considering?
- Company background and/or history
- Is the installer fully insured and bonded?
- What types of guarantee are offered to you as to the quality of work and service being rendered?
- Are their incentives offered if the project goes beyond the projected timeline for completion?
- Have you been presented with a written proposal and/or contract, which include details and descriptions, as well as pricing and projected schedule for the project?
Premier Pavers of SWFL can handle your commercial or residential paver project. Call today for a quote for your paver project or fill out this contact form.